The latest version of the Pinellas ACS/ARES Communications Plan and Standard Operating Procedures document is now available on the PACS Web site. As always, Comments, suggestions, and recommendations are welcome.
The Pinellas County ACS/ARES® Monthly meeting scheduled for Thursday January 20th, 2022 has been canceled.
The following PACS Web Site pages have been updated.
- Focus on Severe Weather – An interactive weather map that displays a variety of weather-related information including current radar, lightning, temperature, wind, Etc. has been added. New list of recommended sites has been added and imbedded hyperlinks repaired.
- SKYWARN® Operations – Activation triggers, Operational conditions, and Reporting Protocols have been updated.
- SKYWARN® Training – This is the presentation used during the PACS Weekly training net that took place on January 18th, 2022
The following training material is now available on-line.
- Winlink Training Bulletin 11: This is the Winlink Bulletin describing the net activities planned for January 5th, 2022.
- Weekly Training Net: This is the presentation used during the PACS Weekly training net that took place on December 28th, 2021
- Winlink Training Net Script/Report: This document describes the PACS Winlink training net that took place on December 15th, 2021. It is divided into three parts.
- Net Control Business Script
- Net Report
- Net Control ICS 309