PinCo ACS Leadership Team
When PinCo ACS is activated and operating under the direction of Pinellas County Emergency Management, the PinCo ACS Leadership Team will create an ACS Incident Action Plan (IAP) and distribute the plan to all deployed ACS team members. To the maximum extent possible, the IAP will be developed using the standard ICS forms located on the FEMA ICS Forms Website.
PinCo ACS Shelter and Critical Infrastructure Operators
ACS team members deployed to an emergency evacuation shelter or critical infrastructure location must be able to read and understand the ICS forms contained in an Incident Action Plan (IAP).
- Incident Objectives (ICS 202)
- Assignment List (ICS 204)
- Incident Communications Plan (ICS 205)
- Communications List (ICS 205A) – Adapted for PinCo ACS
- Incident Organization Chart (ICS 207)
- Safety Message /Plan (ICS 208)
ACS team members deployed to an emergency evacuation shelter or critical infrastructure location must be able to fill out and maintain the following ICS forms. Information detailing how to complete and maintain each form is located in the Pinellas County ACS Emergency Communications Plan and Standard Operating Procedures document.
- General Message form (ICS 213)
- Resource Request Message form (ICS 213RR)
- Activity Log (ICS 214)
- Communications Log (ICS 309) – Adapted for PinCo ACS
PinCo ACS EOC Radio Room Operators
In addition to the forms listed above, ACS team members deployed to the PinCo EOC Radio Room must be able to fill out and maintain the following forms: