PCACS currently has access to two repeater systems.
The primary voice repeater system is W4ACS. This repeater is used for weekly nets. During emergencies it becomes the resource and non-shelter related net. The repeater can be accessed at:
- 145.170 MHz (-0.600 MHz repeater offset, transmit and receive using a P.L. tone of 156.7 Hz, wideband [5kHz])
W4ACS also has a 70cm linked repeater accessible at:
- 443.400 MHz (+5 MHz MHz repeater offset, transmit and receive using a P.L. tone of 156.7 Hz, wideband [5kHz])
Our second repeater system is WD4SCD. This repeater system is used as a backup to the primary repeater, but during emergencies becomes the “Shelter Net” Repeater System for communications between the shelters and the emergency operations center. WD4SCD can be accessed via:
- Listen on 147.030 MHz (+0.600 MHz repeater offset, no receiver tone squelch, wideband [5kHz]).
- Tarpon Springs – Transmit with a P.L. tone of 100.0
- North County – Transmit with a P.L. tone of 103.5 Hz.
- Mid County – Transmitter Site at 166′ ASL Transmits a P.L. tone of 156.7
- Central County – Transmit with a P.L. tone of 156.7 Hz.130 ASL
- East County – Transmit with a P.L. tone of 82.5 Hz.
- West County – Transmit with a P.L. tone of 146.2 Hz.
- South County – Transmit with a P.L. tone of 192.8 Hz 230 ASL
The locations of these may be seen on the following map:
PCACS also monitors these Packet Frequencies:
- KJ4RUS-10 RMS-Lite & RMS-Relay NODE on 145.070 MHz
- W4ACS-10 RMS-Lite & RMS-Relay NODE on 145.010 MHz
- N4GD-10 RMS-Lite & RMS-Relay NODE on 145.090 MHz
- Winlink 2000 (W4ACS address)
Pinellas County Simplex Frequencies:
- Plan A – All Pinellas County: 146.43 MHz – Wideband (5 kHz)
- Plan B – Pinellas County split at Ulmerton Rd
- North of Ulmerton Rd: 146.43 MHz – Wideband (5 kHz)
- South of Ulmerton Rd: 146.47 MHz – Wideband (5 kHz)
- Leverage the National Calling Frequency: 146.52 MHz – Wideband (5 kHz)
PCACS Suggested Frequencies for Packet & NTS Traffic:
- NTS Traffic Outlet – WA4AKH on 147.06 MHz (+0.600 MHz, no tone, wideband [5kHz])
- APRS Wide-area Digipeater – NI4CE-10 on 144.390 MHz
- Other WL2K Packet Frequencies in Hillsborough County:
- KI4VAM-10 on 144.910 MHz
- W4BGH-10 on 145.030 MHz
- KF4ATP-10 on 145.050 MHz
PCACS HF Frequencies:
- West Central Florida ARES – 3.911 MHz USB or 7.281 MHz USB +/-
- North Florida ARES – 3.950 MHz USB or 7.275 MHz USB +/-
- South Florida ARES – 3.940 MHz USB
- Hurricane Watch Net – 14.325 MHz USB or 7.268 MHz USB