The latest version of the Pinellas ACS/ARES Winlink Training Plan document is now available on the PACS Web site. As always, Comments, suggestions, and recommendations are welcome.
The latest version of the Pinellas ACS/ARES Communications Plan and Standard Operating Procedures document is now available on the PACS Web site. As always, Comments, suggestions, and recommendations are welcome.
The Pinellas County ACS/ARES® Monthly meeting scheduled for Thursday January 20th, 2022 has been canceled.
The following PACS Web Site pages have been updated.
- Focus on Severe Weather – An interactive weather map that displays a variety of weather-related information including current radar, lightning, temperature, wind, Etc. has been added. New list of recommended sites has been added and imbedded hyperlinks repaired.
- SKYWARN® Operations – Activation triggers, Operational conditions, and Reporting Protocols have been updated.
- SKYWARN® Training – This is the presentation used during the PACS Weekly training net that took place on January 18th, 2022
The following Pinellas ACS Web Site pages have been updated.
- Training and Reference Resources – Links to recommended sites.
- Emergency Operations Training – Links to recommended On-line Training Courses.
- Net Protocols – Procedures for NCS shift change and general membership net participation.
- Net Control Scripts – NCS scripts for training nets and ACS activation.
- Monthly Drills – September Drill; After-Action Report.
- Membership Meetings – September 2021; Proposed ACS Task List and Draft Training Plan.
- Weekly ACS Training Net – October 5th, 2021; Prowords.