The latest version of the Pinellas County ACS/ARES® Emergency Communications Plan and Standard Operating Procedures document is now available on the PACS Web site. As always, Comments, suggestions, and recommendations are welcome.
The following training material is now available online.
- ACS Monthly Meeting
- May 19th 2022 – Hurricane Amaranth Exercise After-Action Report and Improvement Plan
- June 16th, 2022 – Pinellas ACS Tabletop Exercise – Record Keeping
- ACS Weekly Training and SKYWARN® Net
- June 7th, 2022 – Bulletins: Practice receiving Radiograms and ICS 213 messages.
- June 14th, 2022 – Management of Communication Resources – Part I: Introduction to the ICS 217A Communications Availability Worksheet.
- June 21st, 2022 – Management of Communication Resources – Part II: Introduction to the ICS 205 Incident Radio Communications Plan.
- June 28th, 2022 – SKYWARN®: An overview of the SKYWARN® program and its operation in Pinellas County.